That's right, another Elizabeth dress up game by me! ;DActually this is for a school project of mine haha
Ahhhh! I couldn't get my loading bar working properly again so... um please be
patient with it. I hope it's not too big for you guys to play! D8
Well, there's a lot more things from my previous game so I hope you guys enjoy it. Plus I want to ask a little favour from you guys. If you spot any mistakes, screw-ups, whatever, let me know!! So I can fix it up before handing it in to my teacher! I'd appreciate it! I would take opinions on how to make it better too but with 2 weeks of exams coming awfully close, I can't really focus a lot on this 8[
Old game if you were wondering: [link]
10/9 Edit: Ok whoops. Spotted a little mistake already.
Uploading it again...12/9 Edit: Ok, maybe I'll just put up some basic instructions to clear out any confusion.
- Once it's loaded, just click on the start button to enter the game.
- From there, you can select any clothing you like; all you have to do is click on them and they'll appear on Elizabeth.
- The crosses in each section will get rid of all items from that very section. As for the restart button, it resets all the items.
- The on and off buttons to the bottom right are for the music. The game starts off already with the music playing; so if you want it off, just click off. And when you want it back, click on! XD
- The square buttons below Elizabeth just changes the background.
... I think that's enough? 8D
Oh and some people mentioned that it doesn't work for them... honestly I don't know why. Maybe you guys can download the newest Flash player?
OR *mentioned by ~rei1220*, try to right-click after it's loaded and click on play. Hopefully then it'll go to the next slide.Elizabeth, all the character's clothing, accessories whatever, and music from Gintama (c) Hideaki Sorachi